Thriller novel - A MYSTERIOUS DAGGER | Episode 4 | English Translated | Best books of all time

All-time-best-books
   Best books of all time

A MYSTERIOUS DAGGER (EP4)

 Hemendrakumar roy

 Jayant noticed that in one place there was a sign on the card attached to the ribbon —  'Dagger of Chhatrapati ', but there had no weapon.  When he drew the gaze of the Pabitrababu in that direction.  As if Pabitrababu Suddenly surprised.
- "What's the matter?"
 He said with wide eyes. "Even on the day before the murder at house, I saw the dagger in the right place!  Where did it go?  Who stole it?
 Jayant asked, what is the matter of Chhatrapati?
- “Chhatrapati Shivaji used to do with this dagger.  So that name.
 By this time Sundarbabu woke up and Said, Hmm, Hmm!  Very suspicious, very suspicious!  Are you sure that the dagger was here the day before the murder?
 Pabitrababu said, there is no doubt about it.  I remember quite well.  Saudamini Devi had ordered that the books collected by her father with great care should not be wasted by insects, and that I should clean the library once a week with the help of servants.  Don't you see, according to other houses in this palace, this house is not miserable?
- ‘Hmm!  Jayant, what's your opinion?
- I like that too.  Besides, the theft is suspicious.
- ‘Saudamini Devi also died of dagger stab wounds.
- “Yes Sundarbabu.  No outside thief has stolen it.
 Pabitrababu said with fear, "I do not understand what you are saying.  Who can kill Saudamini Devi in ​​this house?  And why?  We are all sheltered in it.  Does anyone cut the branch sitting on that branch?  No Jayant Babu, forgive me - my head became dizzy, my legs are numb, I can't stand anymore, I'm going - I'm going! He staggered out of the house in a drunken stupor.

Also readThe best Thrillers ever written

 Jayant nodded his head sadly.  Sundarbabu's face is also very serious.  Manik said, after so long a solid evidence was found.  The culprit is inside this house.  Jayant, let's go and sit in our room.
 When they returned home, the three of them sat for a while like a dumb.  Sundarbabu spoke first. Said,
- you know, what I believe Jayant?
- “Say it.
- The real killer may not be the housekeeper.
- “Why are you saying that?
— The real killer may have come from outside, but anyone in the house helped him.
- Got it.  You are bound, you suspect Hirendranarayan as real killer?
- And who else?  He did not a good people, seven days before the murder he had a quarrel with Saudamini Devi for money.  He is missing.  I doubt it.  That's why helped him anyone in the house.  He or she opened the door secretly at night.  Hiren knew in which room the weapons could be found.  He got the job done by Chhatrapati's dagger and now he is missing.
 Manik said, if Sundarbabu's guess is correct, it must be said that Hiren hit the ax on his own foot.  He still could not have guessed that Saudamini Devi had given him all the property!
 Jayant said, Sundarbabu's guess is not completely inconsistent.
 Sundarbabu got excited and said, then I will get up, brother!  Let's see how far we can go with this new formula.
 Jayant said, and we also see if we can discover any of Hiren's assistants inside the house!
 Sundarbabu's exit.  The entrance of a servant.  He said,
- Babuji, madam wants to meet you!
—Who's the madam?  Miss Manasi?
- Yes.
- Okay, told her to come.
 Exit of the servant.  Mansi entered immediately. Beautiful Eyes - eyebrows - nose is like the writing of a talented artist.  Color is like a pink dream.  Body structure is the ideal of the best sculptor.  Who would say that she is poor, orphaned, hereditary?  Absolute nobility is emerging from the inside of her attitude! Majestic!
 Jayant did not expect so much. He get up early and say, please take a seat, madam.
  Mansi said, you asked me to come here?
Jayant interrupted and said, “I didn't ask you to come here.  We could go to you.  You know, we're here to do this unpleasant duty!  I just want to know a few things from you.  Mansi smiled faintly and said, even if you didn't call me, I had to come to you today.
 Jayant said in a surprised voice, “Why?
- 'I'll talk about that later.  I want to answer your question first.

 handkerchief, shawl, blood

 Jayanta say, "Miss mansi, tell me what you know about the night of murder."
 Mansi said, ‘As far as I know, I have told Sundarbabu everything openly.  Didn't you know that?
- ‘heard.  But hearing from someone else is different from hearing you.
- ‘Well, listen.  Saudamini Devi went to bed at nine o'clock that night like any other day.  Umatara lives in the room next to him, and Pabitrababu and his wife Surabaladevi live in the next room.  But on the first night that day, only two rooms were empty.  There was a theater at a wedding in this neighborhood, so Pabitrababu and Umatara went to see it and Surbaladevi went to her father's house.
 Sometimes insomnia makes me angry.   - I could not sleep at night.  I got up after lying in bed till about eleven o'clock at night.  I think I went to the library next to the Mahal and studied for a while.  If I hadn't slept, I'd have done it - it was for the treatment of my insomnia.
 Leaving the house and walking towards the palace, I saw Pabitrababu climbing the stairs.  ‘I asked, did the theater ended?  He said, ‘I don’t think it will break before one o’clock at night.  I didn't like it, so let's go, Umatara will not leave in the end.  You haven't slept yet?  'I say, I'm going to the library to get rid of insomnia. 
He knew my habits.  Laughing a little, he went to his room.
 I was in the library for an hour.  The treatment did not fail, my eyes fell asleep.  I came towards my room.  As I came close, it seemed from a distance that someone move away from the balcony of this palace.  But when I came near, I could not see anyone.  I think it is the illusion of my eyes.
 ‘As soon as I came near Dwijenbabu’s house, he said from inside the room,‘ Who goes?  I responded.  He said, ‘You’ve been out so late!  I said, I went to the library to look for a cure for insomnia.  He laughed and said, ‘Got medicine?  I said, ‘Got it.  I fell asleep.  He said, then go home quickly.  And if you can then tell the sleep that he also come to me.  Because I also have your condition.  Then I came home and fell asleep.  I don't know anything else about that night.
 Jayant was silent for a while and said, ‘What is your relationship with Saudamini Devi?
—‘ The relationship was good, but nominal.  But he loved me as much as he could.  Of course, there was a reason.  If it wasn't for a person like me, she wouldn't have work.  She had hired a few others before me to be her but none of them could stand her for more than two or three months.  The main reason I was able to do that was that I had no choice but to endure, I was an orphan.  Yet the fact that she once arranged fifty thousand rupees for me proves that he was not numb in his mind.  But unfortunately I was later deprived of his gift.  You have heard the reason from Dwijenbabu.
- Mansi Devi, we have found evidence on the basis of which it can be said that the killer or his accomplice is inside this house.  Do you have any opinion about this?  Mansi's face turned pale.  Stopping and saying,
- my opinion?  What opinion can I have?
Even I can't imagine about all these things.  I don't believe there are any such terrible people in this house.
 Jayant said, what kind of people Dwijenbabu?
 Mansi's two eyebrows narrowed - her lips trembled.  In an overwhelmed voice she said, ‘Do you suspect him?
- “If I say, do?
-Then make a big mistake. Dwijenbabu is a god.
- Yes, to you.
- No, whoever you ask will say that.  He can't even eat meat because he is against killing animals.  He will commit homicide!  It is a sin to hear that.  Do you have any more questions?
- No.  But you said that if I had not called, you would have come to me today.  Why?  - “Today there is something that I can't find any meaning in.
- "What's the matter?"
- “I have a wall cupboard in my room.  I put all the clothes inside it.  This morning I got this handkerchief from inside some clothes.  Mansi grabbed a handkerchief and held it forward.
 Jayant took the handkerchief, looked at it and sat up.  After a sharp glance, he said, ‘Manik, a very impressive handkerchief!
 Manik raised his hand and accepted the handkerchief.  He said, some blood stains on it.
- Yes, a few bloodstains and a fingerprint.
 Mansi said anxiously, ‘Now tell me Jayantbabu, where did that blood-stained handkerchief come from in my wardrobe?  That handkerchief is not mine!
- That wash mark in the corner of the handkerchief?
- That sign is our washerman.
— Then this can be a property of any member of the family.  But there is no way to know who owns it.  This kind of handkerchief is used by everyone.
 Manik said, but the question is, anyone's handkerchief himself did not come to visit Mansidevi's cupboard, who can keep it there?
Jayant said, why put the next question there?
  Manik said, ‘Another question, why is the handkerchief is bloody?
 Jayant said, well, you can look for the answers to all these questions later.  For now, I would like to thank Mansidevi for this wonderful discovery.  Who can say that this handkerchief will not be the main source of our case in the future?
 Mansi said in fear, “What are you saying!  Do you mean to say that this handkerchief has anything to do with the murder of Saudamini Devi?
- ‘It can possible.
- Has anyone left me in my closet to put me in danger?
- That is not impossible.
— But what do I do?
- You don't do anything, just shut up.  Forget about that you have ever seen the handkerchief.
- "I will not tell anyone about this?
- Not to anyone, not to anyone.  Not even Dwijenbabu.
- He will not be in any danger?
- I don't think so.  I noticed he used a colored handkerchief.
- “Yes Jayant Babu;  He always uses colored handkerchiefs.
- “Then, close the handkerchief sessions here. Now This time Mansidevi, think carefully, did any significant incident happen in your house after the murder?
 The Mystery continues on - A Mysterious Dagger (Episode 5)

Want to read more like this? Read our another novelThe thorn in the way ( Detective thriller novel)

No comments

Any doubts or anything missing? Please let us know

Powered by Blogger.