Thriller novel - A MYSTERIOUS DAGGER (EP7) | Best suspense thriller books

Best-suspense-thriller
Best suspense thriller books


A MYSTERIOUS DAGGER (EP7)



- So what is the reason?
- ‘It’s not time to say yet. 
- “If Dwijen is innocent, then who can be responsible for this murder?  Hirendranarayana?  But he is out of our reach now!
- ‘I can also have some idea about the killer.  But the idea is not yet clear in terms of disclosure.
- Do you think that Dwijen is lying in such a foolish way to preserve the glory of his dynasty?
- “Stay now.  For now, you have to do one thing.  The fingerprints of the right hand of every person in this house have to be taken away - even of the maid-servant-gatekeepers. 
-Today? 
- “Today.  Need less to say, what to do with them then.  Let me know on the phone if you have any comments.  I would like to see you here again before tomorrow evening.  It is very possible that at that time I will be able to hand over the killer to you. 
- What, are you so sure? 
- “Yes Sundarbabu.  Will you go to the veranda with me this time and breathe some fresh air? 
- “What do you notice again? 
- "Let's go.  I can't show the dove, but I can show the trap.
- ‘your behave is all enigma. Ok, let's go.
  Going outside, Sundarbabu looked around and said, 'Ohh, outside I see the darkness of the new moon! 
- I'm ready to go out in the dark.
Jayant pressed the torch to a window and lowered it. 
- Look, Sundarbabu. 
- ‘What’s scattering under the window?
- White powder. What do you see in the middle of the powder?
- “Hey, is it footprints? 
- “Yes, the footprints of the killer or his accomplice. 
- Hmm!  Sundarbabu knelt down and began to examine the footprints with wide eyes.
Manik said, ‘Small bare feet.  It looks like a woman's leg.'
Jayant said, "That will judge after molding the prints.
Sundarbabu replied, 'How will you know that someone will appear right here, Jayant?
- Someone had come here to spy before.  I guess he will come today.  I closed the other two windows and left it empty so that he would rise there.  However, he was not allowed to stand for long, he ran away when remove the curtain.  But his days are numbered, and he cannot deceive us.

Prepare For Act

The next morning, after drinking tea, Jayant is walking on the verandah inside the house when Pabitrababu appears with two servants.
Jayanta said, what pabitrababu, where are you going with the servants? 
- “Where else, in the library!  Today is the day to clean that library. 
- “You see it very dutiful.  Saudamini Devi is in heaven, while sitting on the earth, you are still obeying her orders!
- ‘It was her order to clean the library once a week.  I am still her employee, I will not obey her orders.  But this time my was in this house was bad. Any heretic defeats me by killing Saudamini Devi!
‘Why Pabitrababu? 
- “In my opinion, what else would the new boss want to do with the old neck?  Saudamini Devi's death, our defeat too!  Everything is a game of destiny!  Good bye, Mister!  Shaking his head very sadly, Pabitrababu proceeded towards the library.
Jayant looked at the path of Pabitrababu's exit and wondered, what did he mean by new boss?  Hirendra Narayan or Dwijendra Narayan?
From inside the library room came the response to Pabitrababu's excited voice.  ‘Jayantbabu, Jayantbabu!
Jayant shouted, what happened pabitrababu? 
—‘Come here soon!
Jayant don't make any hurry to leave soon.  Laughing at the thought of the matter, he slowly went inside the library and appeared.  That's what he thought, was happened!  Pabitrababu is standing beside  showcase, his face and eyes wide.
Jayant said, what happened, Mister?  Have you seen the ghost of Saudamini Devi?
- I would not have been so overwhelmed to see that.  But what turned her into a ghost that I see in front of my eyes. 
- "What do you mean?" 
- “Dagger of Chhatrapati. Which was disappeared on the day of the murder has returned to its proper place after the murder. 
- How did you know that Saudamini Devi was killed with that knife?
- ‘That day you expressed this suspicion!
-That's it.  But that was just doubts.
- But why did the thief steal on the day of the incident, and why did the thief return it or give it back? 
- That's something to think about.
- But the killer is still living inside this house?
- ‘Maybe. 
- Oh, what did you say, Mister? 
—‘Get out of the knife from the case!
Pabitrababu shuddered and said, I can't do that if I die! 
- Why?
- If the blood of Saudamini Devi is still on the knife?  Even if I touch it, it is a great sin! 
- Then there is no need to touch it.  You keep thinking while you stand.  I go out to the garden a little.
Pabitrababu stared blankly.  Jayant left the room.

Read a Crime Thriller storyWhere's Gone The Sapphire Stone(complete)

After lunch-Jayant said, Manik, I once met Attorney Haridas Chowdhury.   
Jayant went to Haridasbabu in time and introduced himself.
Haridasbabu greeted him and said, what can I do for you?
- I want to see the new will of Saudamini Devi. 
- “You can see effortlessly.  But you know that failed will?  Hirendranarayana Roy is dead? 
- “I know.
Will comes.  Jayant looked at the will and said, "I see Pabitrababu as a witness."  Who is the second witness?
Haridasbabu said, my clerk. 
- Is Saudamini Devi's first will exists? 
- Yes, but it is not supposed to exist for so long. 
- Why? 
- “I was told to destroy it by showing her the will once again.  But she died before she could show up.  So this is still available.
- Do I see that will at once? 
— That will doesn't seem to be of any use to you. 
- But what's wrong with seeing once? 
- Ok, see.
The old will comes.  Jayant read it and returned it.  Haridasbabu laughed and said, ‘You see, this is absolutely useless paper for you?
Jayant took out a silver case of cigarette from his pocket and took one and said, no, Haridasbabu, I would have benefited from the opportunity to see the will! 
- “Benefited? 
- “Yes, very much. 
—I don't understand in any way that you have benefited. 
- It's not time to say that yet, I'm sorry.  But know this much, I was lucky to come here because I saw the first will.  You showed me light in the dark.  Thank you, thank you!  Good bye!

Read a complete Thriller NovelThe Thorn In The Way(crime thriller novel)

Jayant came home and saw, Manik was arranging poles on the table to play chess with Pabitrababu.  Jayant asked, ‘Pabitrababu, I didn’t know you were a witness at the time of the new will!
Pabitrababu said, ‘Everyone in this house knows that.  Who will be witness of the 'will' in this house without me?  I am a loyal old employee of Saudamini Devi. 
- “I understand.  But, you have somehow made Dwijenbabu a man on your lap.  Don't you love him? 
- What do you say, I don't love Dwijen?  I love him in my son's opinion!
- Then when Saudamini Devi was about to deprive Dwijenbabu of all property, why didn't you stop her? 
- “I tried hard enough, Mister, I tried hard enough.  You don't know Saudamini Devi! She was, in the opinion of the oil-ripe bamboo - impossible to bend.  Seeing me take Dwijen's side, she became furious - and what she said, what she did - it is better not to reveal anymore.
  Jayant says, I am happy to hear that you have done your duty.  Let's go.  Will you take on a task now?
- ‘Why not?  Order your request! 
- “Can you bring everyone in the house in the big hall room before this evening? 
- “I can.  But why? 
- ‘There will be an act. 
- Who will act? 
- “We are all. 
  The Greatest Act
One big hall room. Jayant, Manik, Sundarbabu and some police personnel are sitting side by side.  On the other hand, Dwijen, Pabitrababu, Mansi, Surbala, Umatara, Sindhubala, Bindubala and a few servants and gatekeepers of the house can be seen.
Sundarbabu said, "then Jayant, start the act!"
Jayant wake up and said, will Dwijenbabu come forward please?
Dwijen stepped forward and stood near Jayant.  His vision is skeptical, his expression narrowed.
Jayanta said, Dwijenbabu, who killed Saudamini Devi?
Dwijen stared in astonishment.
- ‘Who killed Saudamini Devi?  You?
Dwijen's face is silent, head bowed.
Jayant said in a stern voice, "Do you want to deny that now?  But remember, you have confessed to me yourself.
Dwijen said softly, I have nothing to say.
Pabitrababu said from side, ‘Impossible!  Dwijen can never be a killer.
Jayant said in a serious voice, "Cool down Pabitrababu. Don't interrupt me.  I know that Dwijenbabu is not a murderer.
  Dwijen looked up in fear.  What is the real purpose of Jayant, he can not guess.
Jayant said, ‘I know Dwijenbabu is not a killer.  I know, who is the killer. Dwijenbabu lied to me.  Isn't it Dwijenbabu?
Dwijen quickly lowered his face again. 
- “And, - Dwijenbabu lied to save someone-  Who is the person Dwijenbabu?"
 Dwijen's whole body began to tremble. 
- "Who is the person Dwijenbabu?"
(continue to chapter 8)
Related - Some Good Books

No comments

Any doubts or anything missing? Please let us know

Powered by Blogger.