Thriller novel - A MYSTERIOUS DAGGER | Episode 3 | English Translated | Best Novels 2020

Best novels 2020
  Best novels 2020

A MYSTERIOUS DAGGER (EP1)

A MYSTERIOUS DAGGER (EP3)

 Hemendrakumar roy

 Surprisingly, Pabitrababu said, ‘You have solved the mystery very well, but I will say it is strange!  One - it is impossible for ordinary people to see and think so much in a moment!  You see, Dwijen, how easily he can know how many unknown things!  We are blessed with your arrival, blessed!
- “Calm down Pabitrababu, you showing so much praise.
- will I bring tea and snacks for you?
- “No, thank you. We have done it from the house.
- What kind of food do you eat at noon?  - - “Whatever you like, we have the habit of eat all kinds of food.  We eat what we get.
- Well, then let's arrange your lunch first.
Then we will talk a lot with you.
 Pabitrababu came as fast as he left.  Jayant sat down in front of a table and pointed his finger at the front seat and said in a serious voice,
- Sit down Dwijenbabu, I have an urgent conversation with you.
Hearing Jayant's voice, Dwijen looked a little surprised on his face.  Then go to the chair at the end of the table and sit down without saying a word.  With a fixed gaze on Dwijen's face, Jayant said,
- "You told Sundarbabu that you did not know the exact news of the new will that Saudamini Devi had made, even after she died."
- “Yes.
- Correct news means sure news?
- “Yes.
- But uncertain, I mean, did you get any news?
 Dwijen hesitated at first and then said, I have not received any news, sure or uncertain.  But I guessed that the new will could be.
- “Why?  Be clear, why?
 Dwijen was stunned by the helplessness.  Jayant said, 'Dwijenbabu, if you try to hide something, you will endanger yourself, I think it should be said.  I will surely find out your secret in another way if I try a little.
Again a moment's silence.  Then being helplessly, Dwijen said,
- the matter is absolutely domestic.  You can't find any connection with the murder.
- “Still I want to hear.
 Dwijen sighed and said, ‘Well, listen.  You must have got the identity of Mansi from Sundarbabu?
- “Yes.  I heard that he is beautiful and well educated.
- But that's her external identity.  Once you know Mansi's mind, you can't help but respect her as a goddess.
- Okay.
- Manasi has been living here with us for two years now.  All the burden of caring for aunt was on her. But to tell the truth, everyone in the house knows the nature of aunt was rough, her conversation was extremely bitterness.  She not only gave shelter to the orphan Mansi, but also provided fifty thousand rupees in the old will for the future of her.  But even then, Mansi had to deal with the emotional turmoil of her harsh words - often she cry in secret and alone.  There was no one else in the house to express sympathy for her.
 Within a couple of days she had become essential to aunt, just because everyone was jealous of her. Pabitrababu, who was a kind hearted man. He was also not particularly kind to her as her dominance was being undermined.  She only got sympathy from me.  She used to get a chance from me to play with her mind and comfort her.
 Can you imagine my condition?  I lost my parents as a child.  Only aunt is known to be a relative in the family.  But she loved me according to her own nature - which is neither tolerable nor tolerable.  I never heard care from her mouth.  I also used to stay away from him with satisfaction.  There was no one in this world to call me a man - I grew up to be a slave - under the influence of the employees' environment.  Only Pabitrababu listened to my complaints.  His wife Surabaladevi also loves and cares for me.  I also remember riding on his lap as a child.  But none of them are my relatives. 
 ‘Orphans and disrespectful me - it’s natural for both of us to be attracted to each other.  Only the two of us understood the minds of the two of us.  We would discuss our happiness and sorrows, hopes and aspirations for the future as soon as we got the opportunity.  Gradually our relationship became so close that we decided to get married to each other.  Jayantbabu, this is the beginning of our misfortune.

Also read - Best thriller novels of 2020

 ‘The day I expressed our desire to aunt, she became very angry.  She shouted, "this marriage can not be, can not be, can not be!"  ‘The more I mean, the more she bends.  This was her eternal nature and no one could shake her from her resolve.  Just why, everyone in our family has expressed that kind of nature.  Maybe it's our blood quality or fault.  So I am not without lineage.  The more aunt bends, the stronger my resolve becomes.
 The main reason for aunt's objection - Mansi orphan, poor, deprived of ancestral pride, her marriage to the grandson of King Narendra Narayan is impossible.That old-fashioned argument doesn't fit in with New Age communism.  I said, I do not accept the argument, I will not marry anyone but Mansi!  Aunt said, then I will deprive you of the property.  I said, Do so, aunt died a few days later.
 Jayantababu, you want to know, there is a possibility of a new will depriving me of property, did I guess it?  I got it!  Aunt was a very stubborn person;  Whatever she caught, she never let go.  Want to know more?
 Jayant thought and said, ‘I don’t want to know anything for now.  Yes, one thing.  Is miss Mansi a veiled woman?
- What do you mean?
- ‘Will she be able to meet and talk to me?
- Effortlessly.  But what do you need with Mansi?
- “Even if I don't give you the answer to this question.
—She has nothing to do with murder.  Jayant said in an annoyed voice, "that's my judgement if.  You know, Dwijenbabu, detective's first duty is to suspect everyone.  Even your servants are not free from doubt.
 Dwijen left the chair and said, “Well, whatever you want.  Will I send Mansi here now?
- No.  Let's digest what I heard in your mouth today.  I will talk to miss Mansi tomorrow morning.
 Dwijen greeted and left.  Signs of concern on his face.  Manik said, "Brother Jayant, what Sundarbabu has not been able to do so far, you have done it all at once."
- What kind?  - ‘You have been able to break through the darkness and move forward quite a bit.
- What did I get?  I don't think so.  This is just a trailer, the original novel has not started yet.
- But you have made a great discovery.  -What discovery?
- The killing was purposeless for so long.  This time there are some hints of purpose.
- “For example?
- “I can't say anything clearly.  However, it is suspected that there is a connection between this murder and this new will.
- Maybe there.  Maybe not.  My plan has not yet reached a certain size.
- “Can you have any idea about Dwijen as a good person?
- People can not be recognized in a single scratch brother!  I really liked Dwijen.  Simple, generous, polite.  There is no quarrel in the confession.  But now I think of one more thing.  Who has been listening to our conversation in secret for so long?
 Manik said in amazement, is that so?  Male or female?
- It didn't work out.  The curtain is thick and dark in color.  But I saw a clear shadow of a man in the middle of the window outside.  With the exit of Dwijen, the shadow also moved.  From whose body was this shadow born?  I want to know, I want to know!

Must read- Suspense thriller novel - The Thorn In The Way

   Chhatrapati's dagger

 Next day. Morning tea party.  There is Jayant, there is Manik, and there are Sundarbabu and Pabitrababu.  Dwijen may have been there too, but he went out of the house for some urgent work.  Pabitrababu said in words, ‘Jayantababu, have you seen the library of King Narendra Narayan?
- No
- “Do you love to read books?
- ‘Extremely.
- ‘There are many expensive books in the king’s library. Great library. Want to see? Let's go.
- “Let's go.
 Sundarbabu got annoyed and said, ‘oh, any profit from seeing the library? I'm gonna happy if someone can show me the killer.
 Pabitrababu laughed and said, ‘It is up to you to show the murderer!
 The library is huge.  There are rows and rows of cupboards all around him, and the shelves of the cupboards are crammed with books.
Jayant said while checking the books, “I see there are no recent books here.
 Pabitrababu said, ‘With the death of the king - buying books for the library has stopped. That's not recent matter, I did not come to this house then.
 In the middle of the room there is a long wooden basket covered with glass.  Jayanta pointing his finger and said, what is it?
- “Showcase.
- What's in it?
- ‘The king had a hobby of collecting old-fashioned weapons.  Those are arranged in him.
- ‘What an impressive collection!  Jayant became curious and stood in front of the wooden vessel.  Then he bent down and began to examine.  Ancient and medieval assorted bows - arrows, swords, daggers - knives, hay, axes and spears, etc. What more!  A brief history of the weapon written in one - one card - two - one line attached to it with a tricolor ribbon on each weapon.
 Jayant noticed that in one place there was a sign on the card attached to the ribbon — ' Chhatrapati's dagger ', but there had no weapon.  When he drew the gaze of the Pabitrababu in that direction.  As if Pabitrababu Suddenly surprised.

 Also read - Our another blog

- "What's the matter?" He said with wide eyes. "Even on the day before the murder at house, I saw the dagger in the right place!  Where did it go?  Who stole it?
 The suspense continues on - A Mysterious Dagger (Episode 4)



No comments

Any doubts or anything missing? Please let us know

Powered by Blogger.